Thursday, August 1, 2013

CTMH New Product Blog Hop

I have been so excited for the new Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter Idea Book to go live!  Today is the day and here is my very first project with one of the new paper packs that are featured in the Idea Book.  I truly believe that almost everyone can find at least one paper pack in this Idea Book that they will fall in love with, for me there are several!  I am finding myself drawn to the many new products that CTMH is now offering...like the Base and Bling to make your own jewelry.  I love the new "M" size stamps, they are perfect for quick cards to make for almost any occasion and they only cost $2.95!  Talk about budget friendly! 
 
 
I am always amazed at how up-to-date Close To My Heart is with all the fashion trends.  Everywhere I went this summer there were nautical themes headlining the stores and we had them here at CTMH as well.  Now that it is fall, look at your copy of our new Idea Book.  Check out the patterns of our B&T papers, then go to Kohl's, Macy's, Target, Fred Meyer, or wherever you shop for clothing and see if you don't see those same patterns in the clothing.  I know they do because I have already seen them!
 
Below is a sneak peek at just a couple of the papers, (in one paper pack), that is available as of today! Follow along the blog hop to see more work from other consultants and get inspired by their work!
 

 
Step card made with CTMH new Laughing Lola paper pack (x7170B), MyAcrylix stamp Heartfelt Birthday Wish (M1033), White Daisy card stock (1385), and Black Exclusive Inks stamp pad.




www.missmary.ctmh.com







This blog hop is open for members of the CTMH Blog Boosters. Please do not enter if you are not a member of the group.
 



10 comments:

  1. I keep saying that I'm going to make a step card, and then never do it, I really like yours and it's been added to my "have to do" list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your center step card turned out just lovely Mary!! I like Michelle have not tackled one of these type of step cards but really need to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those new M sized sets, so many possiblities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to show off the M-sized stamps!

    ReplyDelete