Thursday, August 23, 2012

It has been a SUPER long time since I put up a post on here!  Oh My Goodness, life has been so busy!  There are lots of cool projects that I have been working on for the past several months.  I am going to start catching up on the very latest project that I  created for a very good friend of mine.  My friend was celebrating her 60th birthday with a Mad Hatter tea party!  What great fun!  I had the supremely awesome pleasure to make her birthday cake for her.  I wanted it to be very special for her and of course, it had to match her theme!  Below is a picture of her Mad Hatter tea party cake!
And, here is a picture of Vicki and myself behind the creation. I am the one wearing the chef hat (Hats were required at this party!)
This project was so much fun (plus a lot of work)! But, Vicki is one of the most special women I have ever met in my lifetime and it brought me great joy to bring this special cake to a special lady.

Hope you like the pictures and the cake.  Stay tuned to more updates as I have a lot of catching up to do!

Blessings to you all!
Miss Mary

1 comment:

  1. Want to thank my wonderfully talented friend Mary for makng my dream cake come true. My whole party was just the way I had pictured it, for the last 4 months of planning, and this awesome cake really was the BEST! If you need something fantastic to make your party the envy of all your friends, Mary is your go to gal! Thanks again!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete