Monday, January 16, 2012

Two new cards!

I feel so accomplished today! I was actually able to complete two cards today that we will be making at our card club next week.  This first card was inspired by sister CTMH Consultant, Maureen O'Sullivan.  I just love how it turned out.  I used Elemental paper pack, AP cartridge, Desert Sand, and Pacifica Inks.

The second card I found in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book.  You can also find the pattern in the Wishes Card Confidence how-to book on page 81.  I used Cocoa card stock as the base and Sonoma paper pack.  I stamped the image in Cocoa ink and the sentiment in Smokey Plum ink.  The two hearts are stamped in Smokey Plum and Petal.
Sorry that the picture is so dark, I didn't realize how dark the room had gotten!  But, I think you get the main idea.

1 comment:

  1. I was ust checking out the bullentin board and came here to check out your cards. Thank you for giving me credit on the first one. I appreciate it. Maureen OSullivan

    ReplyDelete