Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pemberley WOTG

Well, I had a couple of days of good production.  I completed four two-page layouts during the snow storm and before we lost power.  We have been without power for three days now so I finally broke down and took the grand kids to a hotel where there is power and an indoor pool!  They are happy campers and I am wishing I would have brought my scrapping supplies with me!

Here is a picture of the last Workshop on the Go I was able to complete before we lost power.
This is from the Pemberly Workshop On The Go.  The instructions for the layout were for a sister, but since I hadn't scrap booked my daughter's Naval Junior ROTC Ball pictures I decided to go with that.  Although she has been to many high school formals, this was her first Naval Ball.  Here she is pictured with her date and her cousin, Matt.  I love how this layout turned out.  The pictures really show her personality of being the fun loving jokester.  She had a wonderful time at the ball and now that memory is captured forever here.

I am hoping that our power comes on soon so I can get back home and work on some more layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment