Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas Layout

I know that it has been a long time since I updated my blog.  My New Year's resolution is to be more diligent when it comes to keeping up on here.  So here is my first post of the new year!


I used wonderland paper pack from CTMH and the Reflections how-to book also from CTMH.  The left side of the layout is called Title Topper-- Pieced Together on page 16 and the right side is called Sidebar--Original on page 40, but I rotated the layout a quarter turn clock-wise.  The "Family" letter was cut out on White Daisy cardstock on the Cricut using the Winter Wonderland cartridge.  "Christmas" was cut out using the "Phrases" cartridge.  Shadow fonts were cut out in Chocolate cardstock.

The family had a great time together and everyone was very happy!  I am glad that the new year has started and I am setting some specific goals.  I will keep you posted on those as the days go by.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment