Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall and Senior Pictures

A few years ago, I started taking Senior pictures.  I started to save some money since I had two sons graduating the same year.  I took the pictures of my two boys, then one of their friends asked if I would do his for him.  After that I took pictures for one of my sons' girlfriend.  After that I also took my nieces senior pics and the son of a friend of mine. 

This year I had the honor of taking my nephew, Matt's, senior pics as well.  Next year I will be taking my daughter's pics too.  I thoroughly enjoy taking pictures for these kids who are getting ready to graduate and move on to adult-hood, college, career, or families of their own.  Below are a couple of the 145 pictures shot today.  Hope you enjoy them.






No comments:

Post a Comment