Monday, September 12, 2011

New cards for a card class

Next week I am doing a card class.  5 cards for $5 I am doing a variety of cards from different paper packs.  Here are the cards we will be making.
This card is made with Sunset Card Stock, All Hallows Eve MyAcrilyx stamp set, Cocoa Exclusive Ink, Cocoa and White Embossing Powder, and the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.
The Lucky paper pack has been one of my favorites this year.  This card was made with Lucky paper, Sunset CS, Lucky MyAcrilyx stamp set, Sunset Exclusive Ink, Desert Sand Exclusive Ink, and Outdoor Denim Exclusive Ink.
Another favorite paper pack is Fanfare!  I love this paper because it is so versatile and fun!  I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the cupcake and layers.  I inked it with Cranberry ink.  It is a simple card to make that is fun and fits any birthday occasion!
I call this card Scull Candle.  It is a very simple card but I think the white embossing really makes it shine.  I also cut the card and layers from the Art Philosophy Cartridge.  Inside it says Happy Halloween.  I used the stamp set that comes with the Mischief Workshop on the Go as well as the Mischief paper and Chocolate Card Stock.
Sophia paper is awesome.  I love all the colors!  This card was made using a regular pre-cut 4.25 X 5.5 inch card and I used the corner rounder for the bottom edges.  I cut out the rectangles then used the corner rounder on those as well as the squares.  The bird and the "you are so amazing" sentiment were stamped with Pear Ink. 

I hope everyone at class enjoys making these cards, I know that I did!

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute!! If you look at my blog I gave you a blog award!! you can find it here : http://www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete